Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm still learning things I ought to know by now...

I just typed a veryyyyyyyy long blog post as sort of a way to vent and it would not save and now it is gone. I am so angry. I had a bad day and that just did not make it any better. 

Time: 12:48 AM
Current mood: sad
Wearing: pajama pants and a tank with my warm AA sweatshirt
Watching: Project Runway 
---
Basically, people are usually not who you expect them to be and tend to disappoint you. Even after a year and half of knowing someone very close to me, he ceased to amaze me today... in  a bad way. 
---
I was thinking over the weekend about who is a good person and who isn't. I wondered if I'm a good person. I looked around at the world and wondered what it would be like if everybody were like me (being reasonable of course... not like Emilia bots)... Now, that sounds conceited, but it really was in the least conceited way possible. It kind of helped me see that I'm a pretty good person. Of course we all have our flaws and I certainly do but I try to accept myself. 
So, I guess do this test on yourself. And just for the record, I don't think this is the most accurate test all the time of course. Just a very general one to use. 

I apologize for the sad post. I'll leave you with something to look at :]P
night night

No comments:

Post a Comment