Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY

Today is  Friday! I got home from school a while ago. I am so relieved I don't have to go back to that horrible place until Monday.. I've really just been hating school more than ever lately. I just feel really unhappy there and it makes my life so much more miserable than it has to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to put up with it and I want to graduate next year and all that jazz, and I do want to go to college. I'm just so stressed.
---
Anyway, the only thing that really made today pretty cool was that my twin sis and I had a photo shoot after school. One of my sort of friends shot us because she's really into photography and I'm sure she's using the roll for a class. I'll make sure to put up some of the picture after she's done with them. It might be kind of a while though. I think they'll be purrrty :]
---
I think I want to dye my hair tonight. I'll be super excited about a change. And for that i'll also post pictures of my new do :D 
Okay. Well I'm goin' out. It's a Friday. I wanna get outta the house

Time: 5:40
Eating: Multigrain Cheerios and Salt & Vinegar chips... (not together though haha)
Watching: Wizards of Waverly Place (yeah, lame but it was just on and I don't care)
Feeling: Frustrated

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog and you are so lovely.

    Greetings from chile

    ReplyDelete