Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday Concert: Gallows




The Gallows concert this weekend was a disappointment.. :[ Gallows played awesomely, but most of the crowd was there to see AFI, so hardly anyone was getting into their music. So, the crowd was awful. I moshed with everyone who was an actual Gallows fan and nearly lost my shoe, fell a few times, ran in a circle pit, and head banged. I have many bruises but it was fun :D That's why I don't have many pictures.
NOTE TO SELF: Only go to Gallows shows when they are headlining because crowds suck

This is actually a picture from the Gallows concert I went to a month ago but I wanted to have a better picture of Steph Carter 
Also from the concert a month ago. Here's Steph's brother, and the lead singer of Gallows, Frank Carter <3
My Gallows band shirt
     From this weekend's Concert. The whole band

P.S. - I am going to try and start making this more of a fashion blog. Ill start posting my older looks 

No comments:

Post a Comment